If your product information changes on your store, you need to re-upload your file by clicking the “Upload products” section, then click the “Upload to Facebook Catalog” button and the file will be overwritten with the new information. That means that your feed URL will be read by Facebook within maximum 24 hours.
In order for the changes to appear in your Facebook Catalog faster follow these steps:
1. Go to your Facebook catalog page: https://facebook.com/products/
2. Select the correct catalog from the top left dropdown.
3. Click on the “Product Data Sources” link in the left menu
4. Click on the feed in the Data Source Name column
5. Go to Settings
6. Click the “Request update now” button under the “Schedule” section.
If you run into any issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org