If your product information changes on your store, it might take Facebook a few hours to pick up on those changes.
In order to speed up the update process, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Facebook Catalogs page
2. Select the correct catalog from the list.
3. From the left menu, select Catalog > Data Sources
4. Click on the feed name from the Data Source Name column
5. Go to Settings
6. Click the Request update now button under the “Schedule” section.
Note: if you want to update the feed Url, click on the three dotted button (…) next to the “Request Update Now” button.
If you run into any issues please contact us at email@example.com